One of my most “difficult” case studies so far. Having enrolled 8 participants to trial the Paul Younane Portable Neckline Slimmer, only three finished the four-week long case study.
The gadget either did not appeal or one of the participants experienced issues with her neck and shoulders. However – those that did finish felt that using the trainer made a difference (this was also my experience with other clients) and I would like to thank them for endurance.
- Features: Matched with three different strength springs, it can produce different massage effect.
- Benefits: It can eliminate excess fat in jaw, and help you shape a perfect face type. It can eliminate the double thin and make you thin more beautiful. Compliance is key.
On the technique (following the instructions)
- I liked that it only took 3 minutes. I didn’t like that it did feel like hard work and towards the end would ache a bit. I preferred the first exercise to the second.
- I liked that it was easy, no noise.
- Easy and quick. Wasn’t sure I was doing it right.
LENGTH OF THE EXERCISE
How did your face feel after the exercise?
- I did feel as though the lower half of the face had been exercised. I felt more aware of the muscles in my face and particularly around the jaw. The second exercise caused an ache in the back of my throat although this stopped once I stopped the exercise.
- I didn’t feel any particular sensation, there was no discomfort, my face didn’t feel tight. However, I believe I could see a difference and when I felt my chin and cheeks they felt firmer.
- Ache under the chin like the muscle had been exercised.
THE TARGET AUDIENCE
- Anyone wanting to tone up their neck and jaw line.
- Anyway who wants to improve the shape of their face/chin.
- Women of a certain age with a sagging chin!
PHOTOS – BEFORE AND AFTER 4 WEEKS OF EXERCISE
Participants’ Final Comments
- I think I will continue it for a bit longer to see if i get a better result. It feels like it is doing something even if I don’t have anything to show for it yet.
- It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s inexpensive and it works.
- Difficult to take a picture at exactly the same angle but I genuinely think there is a difference!
If there are no health issues and you enjoy more vigorous exercise, I feel it is worthwhile investing in the trainer. The neck tissue ages fast and we don’t pay enough attention to the skin on the neck when applying skincare. The trainer aims to alleviate sagging of the area by bringing in blood flow and stimulating the defining muscles. Daily compliance is essential.