Beautiful skin comes from within and is a delicate balance of a daily skincare routine – skincare products, facial massage and exercise, as well as diet and lifestyle. Great results can be delivered in subtle, step-by-step changes, overtime.
- Personalised Skincare Routines. Taking care of our skin is a learnt and ongoing lifestyle choice. Like with exercise, our facial skin benefits from a regular routine that should be bespoke, pleasant and change with the seasons.
- People come to me for a number of reasons from specific skincare problems to a desire to look younger or less stressed and feel more confident.
- My advice is impartial and I am not affiliated to any particular skincare brand. I don’t believe in a radical and quick fix that can go wrong and cannot be reversed. I advocate skincare products with proven efficacy combined with the natural methods of facial yoga and reflexology – to achieve definition and improve the tone of the facial muscles, as well as facial massage. These methods nurture both the mind and body, making people feel more relaxed and their skin look smooth and radiant.
- Skincare Products. Skincare routine that reflect age, skin type and concerns, seasonal and hormonal changes, health, lifestyle and budgets and efficient skincare application techniques. I highly respect the healing powers of plants and their benefits in skincare and recommend organic and natural skincare where appropriate. I feel the same about traditional therapies. In the modern fast paced life, return to traditional wisdom is the voice of calm, reason and quality.
“I see the benefits of regular skincare routines every day. Getting the subjective “feel of the product on the skin” right is very important for people to be diligent with their routines but personalised skincare products and traditional therapy can reduce concerns and dramatically improve the way people look and feel.”
- Professional Treatments. Professional treatments tailored to specific concerns include cleansing, facial massage, acupressure, exfoliation, comedone extractions, peel or mask application.
- Facial Yoga & Relaxation. Facial exercise for gentle facial mobility or intensive focus on specific concerns.