Our participants, all female (aged 45 – 70), commented on their experience of using the Japanese Lip Trainer at the end of the 2-weeks long trial in August 2015.
Inexpensive, focusing your mind and a reminder to exercise – ideal for people that are new to anti-ageing facial exercise. It might be a little tricky to start with and does not taste that nice. Happy reading!
THE AGE OF THE PARTICIPANTS
WAS IT EASY TO DO?
- Easy to do. Quick to remember. It is not pleasant but ok and just do for a few minutes while sorting things out watching news on tv first thing..
- Short and easy to do once checked doing it correctly
- It is a focus, something to use rather than relying solely on massage.
- It has a limited info enclosed. I found it difficult to keep in place.
- Did not feel I had exerted my facial muscles..
- I wasn’t keen on the taste of the lip trainer, it made me slaver.
THE LENGTH OF THE EXERCISE (3 minutes)
- It’s fine to do once a day. I would prefer to use it twice a day for a minutes or two at most. After using it for a while, I would hope it will get easier.
- This is ok and sometimes have managed a bit extra either longer in morning or do a few minutes in the evening.
- Even once a day for 5 mins would be fine..
- Just about right – suits me when something is easy to fit into my day. I’m more likely to stick to it that way.
- It wasn’t too long or too onerous. Doing while making a pot of tea and getting breakfast things out.
HOW DOES YOUR FACE FEEL AFTER THE EXERCISE?
- I felt a definite ache in my face after the exercise, but this lessened over the 2 weeks. Stretched, it really feels like it has had a workout! My body feels tense, but this does disappear soon. I also find my neck feels stretched.
- I can feel it in muscles on face after doing exercise. No changes to body.
- To start with I felt a mild ache in my jaw after the exercises but as the trial went on, I felt it less.
- I can tell I have used my facial muscles but they do not actually ache.
- Haven’t noticed any feelings/changes.
- No changes felt
Anyone who wants to work on lines around the corners of their lips.
Anyone over 40. It should, with regular use, keep wrinkles as bay.
If you are concerned with sagging facial muscles, I cannot see it doing any harm and may do some good.
Anyone with concern about sagging jaw line.
It’s cheap, quick and easy to use so I would say anyone committed to trying to prevent the usual negative effects of ageing should buy it.
It isn’t expensive so I think anyone could buy it. And not feel they were wasting money. It may work.
THE ADVANTAGE OF EXERCISING WITH A GADGET
- The gadget is useful as it focuses the mind, it is “something to actually see” and the effort involved is minimal.
- The guide of the gadget makes you feel you are exercising correctly.
- The advantage of a gadget is visibility – if left out, it reminds people to do it!
- This is a morning routine – to compliment a regular evening massage.