Bad Lifestyle Habits Impact on Your Facial Ageing
These photos speak for themselves. Drinking, smoking and junk food affect our appearance in the long-term. The 42-year-old freelance journalist Anna Magee worked with a forensic artist to create images of what she’d look like 10 years from now adopting different lifestyles. She admits to having cheek fillers and Botox injections in the past.
The three projected images show her face 10 years from now:
A survey of over 1,000 Yahoo! users found that only 28% of smokers admit to being addicted and dependent on cigarettes with 72% claiming “I choose when I smoke and can go without at any time.” 41% of the people ages 18-34 said they only smoke in a social setting, but if you want to avoid these nasty signs of aging, every cigarette may count. Fifty-six percent of people ages 18-34 said they smoke when drinking.
- Mindfulness Research Update: 2008 by Jeffrey M. Greeson, Ph.D., M.S.
- Mindfulness and pain management
- Daily Meditations
- DERMATRUST supports the advancement of research and treatment of benign and malignant diseases of the skin. http://www.dermatrust.org.uk/about_us.html
- START – SKIN TREATMENT AND RESEARCH TRUST supports research into skin diseases as close as possible to the patient. http://start-skin.org/
- NATIONAL ECZEMA SOCIETY http://www.eczema.org/
- SKIN CANCER CHARITIES http://www.skcin.org/ AND http://www.skin-cancer-research-fund.org.uk/
- PSORIASIS ASSOCIATION http://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/
There are many interesting conferences to attend in 2012, starting with:
The Anti-Ageing Conference in June, London
The Stratum Corneum 2012 in September, Cardiff
The Skin Forum 2012 in September, Cardiff
IFSCC Congress in October, South Africa